NextGen Strategic Services
Technology is fueling market disruption globally. Many companies are faced with complex business environments and uncertain future prospects. The strategic models of the past can no longer accomodate the rapid pace of change in markets, business models, management theories and organizational dynamics.
It is time to look ahead rather than back when it comes to strategic formulation.
Strategic Intentions provides a broad range of strategic planning services and capabilities that go beyond traditional approaches and strategic models. While leveraging the past inventory of strategic thinking, models and theories, we look to probable future dynamics defined by today’s changing influences on business model canvases. Our network of professionals have extensive experience helping organizations address all the key aspects of NextGen strategic planning:
- Market analysis, which illuminates economic and political trends, industry and competitor factors and key value drivers.
- Scenario analysis, which explores a limited set of future market scenarios based on the market analysis.
- Opportunity identification, which reveals innovative and attractive business opportunities in the future market.
- Internal analysis, which uncovers distinctive capabilities, market focus and positioning, and performance anatomy that can drive high performance.
- Strategy formulation, which provides strategic direction designed for the future, taking into account market opportunities, internal capabilities and future financial performance.
- Organizational alignment, which translates strategy into action, providing a high-level roadmap of the realization process.
- Organizational beliefs, which lays the foundation for people and processes to work together for a common purpose.